Don’t let treasured moments stay hidden in your smartphone.
Print it out and bring it to life.
Enjoy editing and sharing photos whenever and wherever with Smart Mobile Printer and Pocket photo.
LG Pocket photo is as slim and compact as your smartphone so it fits in your hand or inside a bag when not in use.
You can print anywhere, any time via a Bluetooth connection or NFC tagging
The LG Pocket photo app offers with various editing functions.
With this app you can decorate your photos and add text, a date
or even a QR code.
A printed QR code can give more information, such as your phone number, but it also links to your social network site so that you can share your happy moments
with your friends.
A fully automated bread-making process
|MODEL NUMBER||Model Number||SD-P104|
|DIMENTIONS||W x D x H (in.)||Approx. 24.1 x 30.4 x 32.2 cm|
|Unit Weight(lbs.)||Approx. 6.1 Kg|
|Body Colour||W (white)|
|Recommended area||19 m2|
|Recommended area for high-dens||16 m2|
|Operation modes||3 (max. / med. / low)|
|Power input (max. / med. / low)||48 / 27 / 12 (P)|
|Standby power (W)||1.0|
|Filter type (Dust collection)||(E10 class in EN1822)|
|Filter type (Pre-filter)||Yes|
|Filter life (Dust Collection)||Up to 2 years|
|Filter life (Deodorizing filter)||Up to 2 years|
|Light control button||Yes (on / off)|
|Power cord length (m)||2.0|
|Plug type||Type C (2-pin)|
|Airflow (max. / med. / low) (m3/||168 / 108 / 48|
|Noise level (max. / med. / low)||47 / 38 / 25|
|Dimension (WxHxD)||385 x 380 x 128|
|Power Source||220-240, 50/60|
No. of Blades
Rotary slider switch
Blade Material & Finishing
Black, Ivory, Red, Blue, Orange
15W - 24W
1800 - 2700
Affectionately called “the Juice Fountain” the JE95 is iconic of the Breville brand in Malaysia, Singapore, and South East Asia.
4 filtration stages + Ionizer + AQS
SENSOR TOUCH SCREEN
A very elegant control panel, easy to use with a few buttons to chose from for all your needs.It includes the exclusive AQS system to control anytime the level of air quality
The IONIZER neutralizes the particles of dust, pollen and smoke contained in the air.
AIR FILTRATION SYSTEM
4 layers filtering body: anti-dust pre-filter, HEPA filter against the small particles, active carbon filter, special photo-catalyst filter with UV light.
- AQS system: the air quality is constantly screened during the use of the machine, and the lights will change colour depending on bad, moderate or good air quality
- GAS&ODOUR sensor: when the sensor captures particles of smoke and gas, in AUTO mode the fan accelerates its speed to clean the air in a more efficient and quicker way
- TiO2 FILTER + UV light: very effective against all air impurities, the UV light has the property of destroying the cells of the particles that are then collected by this special photo-catalyst filter
- HEPA FILTER: effective against dust particles as small as 0.3 µ m in diameter or bigger
- CARBON FILTER: effective against various harmful gases thanks to the property of active carbons
- IONIZER: it neutralizes the particles of dust, pollen, car fumes and smoke contained in the air
Washable re-usable PRE-FILTER
- 3 FAN SPEEDS + AUTO
- Timer off 1-2-4-8 hours
- Filter dirty indicator: after 720 hours of use the machine advices that the 2in1 Hepa+Active Carbon filter needs to be replaced
- Control panel with SENSOR TOUCH SCREEN
Compact full metal bean-to-cup machine with the De’Longhi patented automatic cappuccino system. At a touch of a button all your favorite drinks: espresso, coffee, cappuccino, latte macchiato, caffelatte or hot milk. Equipped with 2 text lines display, an extra cappuccino device for hot water or steam, active cup warmer and water filter.
- Patented Autocappuccino System: get your perfect Cappuccino, Latte Macchiato and Caffelatte
- Extra cappuccino device for steam and hot water
- Personalizing coffee as often as you want has never been easier. Choose from short, medium or long, try a strong or extra mild aroma, enjoy it piping hot, medium or low temperature.
- The machine can be used with either coffee beans or ground coffee
- You can prepare two cups of coffee with a single brewing
- Removable brewing unit with variable capacity (from 7 to 14 gr)
- Long life coffee grinder with 13 adjustable settings
- Adjustable coffee quantity
- Adjustable water quantity
- Pre-brewing cycle
- Adjustable coffee dispenser, for cups of varying height from 87 to 142 mm.
- Programmable automatic shut-off and switch-on
- Brewed coffees counting
- Cup warmer
- Cup illumination
- Cleaning warning for cappuccino system
- Coffee beans container with flavor saving cover
- Coffee-grounds container capacity indicator: 14 cups/72h
- Removable water reservoir (total capacity 2.0 l.) with empty water indicator
- Rinse and decalcification auto-programmes
- Water filter
- Programmable water hardness
- Removable drip tray with level indicator
- Power supply switch for zero consumption
- Energy saving function
- Stand-by function
- 2 boilers
Air is accelerated through an annular aperture, drawing in surrounding air to project smooth, powerful, high-velocity airflow. No blades. No choppy air.
No fast-spinning blades.
No awkward grilles or blades.
|Form Factor||Table Fan|
|Air Flow Control||Air Multiplier Technology|
|Special Features||Vertical Tilt|
Cord Length: 6 ft
Dimensions & Weight
Width: 14 inch
Depth: 6 inch
Height: 21.5 inch
All other vacuums lose suction without maintenance. Bags need to be changed, filters need to be washed or replaced.
Other vacuums base their 'No loss of suction' claims on IEC 60312-1 clause 5.9. This is a suction power test that can be passed using only a small amount of dust – before the vacuum's bin is full. So although it might claim 'No loss of suction,' the vacuum may actually lose suction after sucking up as little as 50g of dust.
In order to reflect real usage, Dyson has gone further to prove DC52 will never lose suction in its lifetime. Based on the same test, DC52 maintains constant suction after sucking up 10 years’ worth of test dust.
54 Dyson Cinetic™ cyclones have high frequency oscillating tips that vibrate. This prevents the cyclone aperture from clogging. They are so efficient at dust separation that no filter maintenance is required – meaning no loss of suction.
Watch the video and see how Dyson have re-invented vacuum technology - again.
Bagged vacuums lose suction because the bag pores clog and block air flow.
Most bagless vacuums use inefficient cyclones to separate dirt and dust from the air. Dust that isn't captured passes onto the filter – clogging it.
To prevent loss of suction, you need to regularly wash or replace the filter.
DC50 is our smallest upright vacuum cleaner. The technology inside has not simply been ‘shrunk’, but concentrated – every angle and dimension re-engineered. So it’s smaller, but has the performance of a full-size upright machine. DC50 has our most advanced cleaner head technology, 2 Tier Radial™ cyclones and the latest Ball™ technology.
19 cyclones working in parallel across two tiers generate high centrifugal forces. More microscopic particles as small as 0.5 microns are captured from the airflow. And as with all Dyson vacuums, there’s no bag, so there’s no loss of suction.
The Tangle-free Turbine tool is the only turbine tool that doesn’t tangle. Counter-rotating heads with brushes remove hair from carpets and upholstery, and there’s no brush bar for hair to wrap around. More hair is released straight into the bin than with any other mini turbine tool. The flexible heads bend to maintain contact across uneven surfaces, and they’re positioned so that the brushes reach to the front and sides of the tool – drawing hair and dirt in from all directions.
Lightweight and durable. Weighs just 5.4kg. Engineered materials selected for their strength and durability.
The DC50 cleaner head has been engineered for increased dirt pick-up across all floors. Four key technologies combine to make it our most advanced cleaner head technology to date. The cleaner head adjusts automatically to all floor types, and the brush bar contains carbon fibre filaments for removing fine dust from hard floors.
Emptying the bin on a Dyson vacuum is quick and hygienic. Just press the button to release the dirt. The bin is clear, so you can see when it needs emptying – and how much dust, dirt and pet hair the machine has captured.
With our latest Ball™ technology even more of the machine’s key components are housed inside the ball itself. This reduces clutter on the outside of the machine, streamlining its profile. DC50 turns on the spot, and is easy to steer close to edges and into awkward spaces.
Made In Japan Microwave Oven.