Sony 2.1ch Soundbar with Bluetooth - HTCT390
Size & Weight :
- Main Unit Size – Body Only (W x H x D) - 90 x 5.2 x 12.1 cm
- Main Unit Weight – Body Only - 2.2kg
- Subwoofer Size (W x H x D) - 17 x 34.2 x 36.2 cm
- Subwoofer Weight - 6.5kg
- Power Output (Total) - 300W
- Amplifier Channels - 2.1ch
- S-Force PRO Front Surround - Yes (S-Force)
- Subwoofer Type - Wireless Subwoofer
- Speaker System - 2.1ch
- Enclosure Type - Bass Reflex
- Subwoofer Driver - 130 mm cone
- Wireless Subwoofer - Yes
- Input and Output Terminals - Bluetooth Reception
- Wireless Capabilities - Bluetooth® NFC
- HDMI Outputs - ARC
- Analog Audio Inputs - 1
Audio Formats :
- Dolby - Dolby® Digital, Dolby ® Dual Mono
- LPCM - LPCM – 2ch, LPCM – 5.1ch
- PCM - 96k 16bit PCM
- Night Mode - Yes
- Step up to bigger, better sound
Hear more in all of your movies and music with this 2.1 channel sound bar. A 300W power output fills the room, while a wireless subwoofer adds depth for resounding basslines.
- 300W total power output
Bring every song, show and movie to life in the volume and clarity it deserves, with a 300W rated power output.
- 2.1ch surround sound
Drivers at each end of your sound bar deliver a clear mid and high range, while a wireless subwoofer fills in the rumbling lows.
- S-Force Front Surround
Our virtual surround sound technology puts you right at the heart of the movies you love by emulating cinema style surround sound. A wireless subwoofer delivers hard-hitting bass for soundtracks that you'll feel throughout the room.
- Made to match your space
The HT-CT390’s slim 5.2cm (2”) profile means it won’t get in the way of what you’re watching. Wall mounting is easy too, and the sleek black design integrates seamlessly with the rest of your Home Cinema setup.
- Easy wall mounting
Wall mounted, the contours of the sound bar complement the design of your TV.
- Low-profile design
The slim design won't obscure your TV screen, so you'll always see the full picture.
- Get connected
Wireless and wired connections Enjoy better quality audio thanks to HDMI (ARC), USB, optical and analogue connections.
- USB port
Easily connect to USB sticks so you can play MP3 files.
- HDMI ARC
HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) lets you connect to your TV with a single cable, for easier control and fewer cables.
- Optical input
Enjoy high quality surround sound from Blu-ray and DVD players with the optical input.
Stream all the music you love
- 1 year Local Manufacturer Warranty